Introducing Creality CR-PLA Silk 3D Printer Filament: your favourite choice of PLA and the world's first silky smooth filament on the market! Make sure you don't miss this bestseller! Our team is more than happy to answer any questions about our products.
PLA is an eco-friendly material that can be degraded and will not have the strong smell of ABS. It has a low extrusion temperature, which means you don't need to preheat your printer's bed before printing with this type of plastic!
PLA (Polylactic Acid), also known as environmentally friendly “green” plastics or renewable resources like corn starch made from crops grown on land rather than fossil fuels such as petroleum-based products used in other types of polymer compositions
Creality's premium CR-PLA is now available in a fine silk finish to give your prints that premium feeling silky smooth look and feel.
- Tough material, with high strength and stiffness
- Many times tougher than regular PLA
- High rigidity with brilliant glossiness.
- Smooth, and well extruding, reducing blocked nozzles.
- Low shrinkage with thermoforming stability
- Diameter tolerance is within ±0.02
- Exceptional layer bonding
- Accurate dimensions: 1.75 mm, variations + /-0.05 mm, roundness +/-0.03 mm
1st print with this filament was a T2 bust absolutely blown away by the quality.