The new Sidewinder X2 is a direct upgrade to the original, borrowing its design and incorporating all of its best qualities while adding more modern features.
The updated version takes after It’s predecessor in being simple but also having an extraordinary ability to bring out every detail beautifully thanks to how well processed they are!
The design of the cables is what really sets this system apart from others. With an integrated cable, you can be sure that everything will look perfect and there won't have to worry about pesky cords getting in your way when traveling or working around town! The SW-X2 Also has an upgraded 32-bit motherboard, a brand new titan extruder equipped with a brilliant volcano nozzle, as well as a large print volume of 300 x 300 x 400 mm!
Absolutely jam packed full of features, such a as auto bed levelling, broad band power supply and super quite thanks to its ultra-quite stepper driver!
Titan direct drive extruder: The Sidewinder X2 features a Titan direct drive extruder with the ability to push a lot of material out fast. This makes it perfect for printers that need more speed, like those in creative industries where precision isn't always necessary but production values are critical!
110/220 V Switch: Artillery has made it a little easier to identify which voltage gun you ordered by adding an easily recognizable symbol on their Sidewinder X2. This should help eliminate any confusion when ordering or receiving your product, but also means that there's no risk of getting sent one with the wrong electrical charge!
Power interruption and filament runout detection: The Sidewinder X2 also has an auto-pause feature that will allow you to continue printing if there is a power outage or your filament runs out.
Touch Screen UI: The artillery's touch screen UI is pleasantly colorful, suitably intuitive and responsive.
Please note. These will come with a EU cable not a UK. A EU to UK adapter is requiered.
- Technology: Fused deposition modeling (FDM)
- Year: 2021
- Assembly: Pre-assembled
- Mechanical Arrangement: Cartesian-XY-Head
- Manufacturer: Artillery
- Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 400 mm
- Feeder System: Direct drive
- Print head: Single nozzle
- Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
- Max. hot end temperature: 240 °C
- Max. heated bed temperature: 130 °C
- Print bed material: Coated tempered glass
- Frame: Aluminum
- Bed leveling: Automatic
- Connectivity: USB, microSD
- Print recovery: Yes
- Filament sensor: Yes
- Camera: No
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Filament materials: PLA, ABS, Flexible Materials, Wood, PVA, HIPS
- Recommended slicer: Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r
- Operating system: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- File types: STL, OBJ, AMF
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Frame dimensions: 550 x 405 x 640 mm
- Weight: 12.9 kg