3D printers are the next big thing in design and engineering! Live your dream of designing, shaping, and building 3D objects at home with this state-of-the-art Anycubic Vyper 3D printer. It prints objects that can be used as practical and usable items, such as toys for children or jewellery for lovers.
Unleash your creativity with a desktop 3D printer that can truly do it all. The Vyper is the quickest, cheapest, and most flexible way to create high quality personalized 3D models for home or professional use.
With a bed size of 245 mm x 245 mm and a compact build height of 260 mm — the Vyper is perfect for those wanting to design large projects as well as those looking for near limitless customization options. Simply select from one of our specialized non-proprietary filaments stored in an easy top loading filament cartridge system and pop out your intricate creation as soon as it’s done printing!
The Vyper is the latest and best 3d printer from Anycubic introducing a revolutionary auto-levelling system that takes the pain away from setup, at this price point It's hard to find something better!
- Anycubic Vyper 3D Printer is the first-ever printer that does not require manual levelling, as its intelligent system can adjust uneven hotbeds without any issues. This saves you from having to deal with tedious calculations or long waiting periods for prints — simply set your desired layer thickness by using one touch options!
- Accurate and quiet printing: Vyper FDM 3D printer, equipped with the new 32-bit motherboard and high-performance Cortex -M3 architecture main control chip, ensures more precise voltage output, so you can enjoy an accurate print. The TMC2209 silent driver allows this system's powerful processor to have both smooth operation and being able to work at lower volumes without distracting others around it or making noises that might disturb them!
- PEI Spring Steel magnetic platform: Vyper 3D printer adopted a new platform of a special coating combined with spring steel, which features non-deformation at high temperature, anti-scratch coating and easy model removal by bending or bursting. Widely compatible with PLA / ABS / PETG / TPU filaments.
- Vyper print heads are designed to cool quickly, which helps maintain high-quality prints. The printer can reach speeds up to 100 mm per second in either direction due to its dual fan system for bidirectional airflow and an escape module that prevents layer marks when using Z axis movements.
- ANYCUBIC Vyper 3D printer is designed to resume print after power outage or any other unexpected stoppage. It pauses prints and sets off an alarm when you run out of filament, greatly saving time & cost in comparison with traditional methods for resuming printing that can occur from a variety of reasons including but not limited to: power loss; operator error such as forgetting the paused position settings before running errands requiring access during those times etc.
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 245mm(L)×245(W)×260mm(H)
- Print resolution : ±0.1mm
- Positioning accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm; Z 0.002mm
- Extruder number: Single; Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Print Speed: ＜180mm/s (recommended 80-100mm/s)
- Support filaments: PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG, Wood
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 8°C - 40°C
- Operational Nozzle Temperature: max ≤260°C
- Operational Hot Bed Temperature: max ≤110°C
- Slicing Software: Cura; Output Formats: GCode
- Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .AMF
- Connection mode: Trans-flash Card; USB cable(expert users only)
- Input voltage: 100V/240V AC, 60/50Hz
- Output voltage: 24V/14.6A（350W）
- Machine size: 508mm×457mm×516mm
- Package Weight: Machine weight: ~10kg
Nice sized machine for the price!
When i first received the item i was not sure on how to treat it, but after getting it up and running after a few mishaps and watching a few youtube video's, i think its a great printer and hoping to do a few bigger projects. Thanks to all for a great priced product and delivery, which the box did have a tear in it, but that i will not put down to you. Keep up the good work.Paul
Anycubic Vyper from Accuro
Great price and service from Accuro. Totally new to 3D printing so had spent some time on reviews before purchasing. Delighted that after a simple assembly, the Vyper worked superbly without any adjustments. Totally recommend the Vyper and Accuro.
Good printer but no VAT receipt
Good printer at decent price delivered quickly. Asked for a VAT receipt as we are a business but still waiitng on one. Apparently they are waiitng for VAT registation details.
Great service, great printer
Excellent delivery time, ordered the printer mid afternoon wednesday and it was on my doorstep by 12:30 the next day. Amazing printer, amazing quality prints and no failures so far, deathly quiet as you can really only hear the fans and the sprung steel heating plate works a dream. I've also ordered an Anycubic photon mono X 6k resin printer (from a different supplier) that hasn't yet been delivered but while I'm waiting I'm seriously considering buying another Vyper to increase workflow. Highly recommended, both the printer and the service.
Tip Top Service!
Great company and printer arrived less than 24 hours after placing the order! Well packaged so no chance of any damage being caused in transit. The printer is excellent, we run our print farm on Creality CR-6 printers normally, but thought we would give the Vyper a try since it's pretty much the same machine and boy oh boy we are not disappointed! We are actually going to be upgrading to these machines across the board now we are that happy with them. So I will be back for more printers VERY shortly! Thank you for a 5 Star service. Would highly recommend.