Make your creative dreams a reality with the Artillery Hornet 3D printer! This budget-friendly printer is perfect for aspiring artists and designers, or anyone who wants to explore the possibilities of 3D printing. The Artillery Hornet is easy to use, making it the perfect way to get started in the exciting world of 3D printing. With this printer, you can create anything you can imagine!
This 3D printer is perfect for budding young engineers, or anyone who wants to print out their own cool designs! It's easy to use and has a sleek, modern design. Plus, it's affordable enough that everyone can have one!
Made for everyone, including beginners and professionals: The Artillery Hornet is a 3D printer that can be handled with ease thanks to its precise quality and small size. It's perfect for anyone who wants an easy-to operate model!
Sleek Design: The sleek and modern design of the 3D printer is a perfect reflection on its high-end sports car inspiration.
Sturdy Aluminium Frame: The design of the frame ensures that it will last for many years to come. The power supply is protected, meaning its service life can be extended even more! A solid frame means stable, cleaner prints!
Modular Hotend, and New Titan Extruder: The new extruder ensures that your 3D prints will be stronger, more durable and accurate than ever before! The full copper nozzles provide fast melting for optimal results. And with its modular design you can easily maintain or repair it when needed without any hassle at all - so get printing today to make sure nothing goes wrong in the future.
Cable Management: Integrated cable management to ensure less clutter, entanglement and points of failure.
Glass Bed: Tempered glass bed, no glue required, a stable platform to ensure stable, quality prints every time.
Please note. These will come with a EU cable not a UK. A EU to UK adapter is requiered.
- Assembly Semi-assembled
- Bed leveling Manual
- Built in camera for monitoring No
- Closed print chamber No, an open structure
- Connectivity USB,memory card
- Display Full Color Touch Screen
- Extruder type Single direct drive
- Filament runout detection Yes
- Frame Aluminum
- Input .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
- Manufacturer Artillery3D
- Manufacturer country China
- Max extruder temperature 240℃
- Max heated bed temperature 80℃
- Mechanical arrangement Cartesian-XZ-Head
- Nozzle size, mm 0.4
- Operating system(s) Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- Outer dimensions millimeters (xyz) 470 x 410 x 450 mm (18.5 x 16 x 17.7 inches)
- Print recovery Yes
- Print speed 100 mm/s
- Printable material(s) PLA, ABS, TPU, flexibles, wood composites
- Printer type Material extrusion
- Slicing Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r
- Weight kg 8 kg
- Build volume 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Min layer height 100 Microns
- Technology FFF FDM